Imagine working in a team who is wholly focused on creating unbelievable experiences every day for our Guests (that's what we call our customers!). It's challenging and really fun... if you love a fast-paced challenging role that's focused on the Guest... Keep reading!
At Penrith City Automotive we are united by our purpose to be the obvious choice for motoring needs in Western Sydney. We thrive on finding ways that our amazing products can meet & exceed Guests needs, whilst creating an amazing experience for them in the process. An experience so good they will tell their friends about it! It's an honour and privilege to welcome every Guest into our showroom.
Looking for a rewarding career?
Penrith Toyota are always on the lookout for self-motivated people with the passion to be successful. We value our team members and require them to share our philosophy of providing our customers with not only quality vehicles, but also an after sales service that develops long-standing customer relationships.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career in automotive, please get in touch with Penrith Toyota now!
- Immediate start
- High volume brand
- Opportunity for career growth
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Penrith Toyota has cemented itself in the largest used car market in Sydney’s West. Catering for our community for over 30 Years, we have enjoyed phenomenal sales growth, a loyal customer base increased brand awareness and exiting new products. We aim to be the benchmark in elevating the customer experience to a whole new level, further enhancing our reputation as an iconic trusted mainstream pre-owned car destination store.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in Western Sydney, we are looking for a sales executive with prior sales experience (not necessary in motoring) , with drive, passion and commitment to excellence. Your focus will be to add value and build lasting relationships with clients by delivering an exceptional sales and customer experience.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Respond to and follow up all sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Sound computer knowledge and strong experience using Outlook and Word.
- Immaculate presentation
- NSW drivers licence (manual operation)
- Is flexible and able to work on weekends
- A generous package including a car allowance
- Career progression opportunities.
- Job security with a financially secure company.
- A permanent full time opportunity with a generous commission structure.
- A collaborative team environment that values excellence and is committed to customer care.
- A friendly family culture where you will be given the chance to build lasting relationships.
If you have the required expertise and the passion to join our team, simply APPLY ONLINE.
An opportunity exists in our Service Department for a Qualified Technician/Specialist with TOYOTA EXPERIENCE.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- General Servicing and maintenance of vehicles
- Identifying & repairing technical issues
- Identifying additional work as required & Completing all work as per Manufacturer Repair times and retail standards
- Completing quality and timely work to meet Customer needs as per the Repair Order
To be successful for this role you will require
- A current driver's licence
- A current Motor Mechanic Trade Certificate
- Be reliable and have a good work ethic
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
In return we offer an excellent salary and a commitment to training and personal development.
Contact David Stoakes for a confidential dicussion on (02) 8805 9560 or email David on email@example.com. You call also submit your resume below via the 'Apply Now' button.