Imagine working in a team who is wholly focused on creating unbelievable experiences every day for our Guests (that's what we call our customers!). It's challenging and really fun... if you love a fast-paced challenging role that's focused on the Guest... Keep reading!
At Penrith City Automotive we are united by our purpose to be the obvious choice for motoring needs in Western Sydney. We thrive on finding ways that our amazing products can meet & exceed Guests needs, whilst creating an amazing experience for them in the process. An experience so good they will tell their friends about it! It's an honour and privilege to welcome every Guest into our showroom.
Looking for a rewarding career?
Penrith Toyota are always on the lookout for self-motivated people with the passion to be successful. We value our team members and require them to share our philosophy of providing our customers with not only quality vehicles, but also an after sales service that develops long-standing customer relationships.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career in automotive, please get in touch with Penrith Toyota now!
Automotive Technician Apprenticeship
* Have a passion for cars and strong problem-solving skills?
* Ever thought about starting a service apprenticeship?
* Earn while you learn at Penrith Toyota!
Penrith Toyota is now offering several Automotive Technician Apprenticeships at its modern, busy, and professional workshop.
If you've ever thought about starting a career in the automotive industry then this is your chance! We're looking for a young go-getter with a passion for cars, problem-solving skills and the ability to take instruction well.
We will provide:
* Excellent Working Conditions and friendly environment
* All protective equipment
* Factory Training on the latest technology
* A dedicated mentor for the duration of your apprenticeship.
* No previous experience is needed but a passion for all things automotive is a must.
* Drivers licence an advantage
* A year 12 certificate and is advantageous
You will need to be:
* Reliable and punctual
* Able to take instructions
* Work well in a team environment
* Mechanically and logically minded
* Have a commitment to Customer service
A service apprenticeship can be the start of an exciting career path for the right person. Penrith Toyota is the perfect place to build that career!
If you believe you possess the required skills, will thrive in a busy work environment and are genuinely interested in building a successful career, please apply for this job with your resume ASAP.