Imagine working in a team who is wholly focused on creating unbelievable experiences every day for our Guests (that's what we call our customers!). It's challenging and really fun... if you love a fast-paced challenging role that's focused on the Guest... Keep reading!
At Penrith City Automotive we are united by our purpose to be the obvious choice for motoring needs in Western Sydney. We thrive on finding ways that our amazing products can meet & exceed Guests needs, whilst creating an amazing experience for them in the process. An experience so good they will tell their friends about it! It's an honour and privilege to welcome every Guest into our showroom.
Looking for a rewarding career?
Penrith Toyota are always on the lookout for self-motivated people with the passion to be successful. We value our team members and require them to share our philosophy of providing our customers with not only quality vehicles, but also an after sales service that develops long-standing customer relationships.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career in automotive, please get in touch with Penrith Toyota now!
An opportunity exists in our Service Department for a Qualified Technician/Specialist with TOYOTA EXPERIENCE.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- General Servicing and maintenance of vehicles
- Identifying & repairing technical issues
- Identifying additional work as required & Completing all work as per Manufacturer Repair times and retail standards
- Completing quality and timely work to meet Customer needs as per the Repair Order
To be successful for this role you will require
- A current driver's licence
- A current Motor Mechanic Trade Certificate
- Be reliable and have a good work ethic
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
In return we offer an excellent salary and a commitment to training and personal development.
Contact Greg Ausburn for a confidential dicussion on (02) 8805 9560 or email Greg on email@example.com. You call also submit your resume below via the 'Apply Now' button.